Call services are not available for me for 4 days after making the contract with T-mobile.

Otázka

On the 25.07.2016 I’ve concluded a new contract with T-mobile to start using the corporate number as my private number. Since that time the call-services are not available on my phone (4 days at the moment). When I applied to T-mobile office in Aupark (Bratislava), the employees of T-mobile rejected my request to cancel the contract. They say that it’s just a technical problem. Even when I call to T-mobile call center (Zakaznicka linka 0800123456) I hear the message: “Ne je mozna volat za dane cislo” (Sorry, i do not know how to write I correctly in Slovakian). I visited T-mobile office 4 times and I lost a lot of time on that. How can I cancel the contract in order not to be charged by T-mobile at the end of the month for the services that the company does not provide to me?

Zdieľať tento príspevok

Odkaz na príspevok
Zdieľať na iných stránkach

1 odpoveď na túto otázku

Hi @mcsim111,

I'm sorry , you can not fully use our services that you want. I need to verify the situation in our systems, so please send me a private message with your telephone number. 

Nice day

Matej 

Zdieľať tento príspevok

Odkaz na príspevok
Zdieľať na iných stránkach
Hosť
Táto téma je teraz uzamknutá pre ďalšie odpovede.

sidebar